one word to describe the senior youth retreat? Awesome!! or level 99 as some people would put it. it was one of the best times i've ever had, being an oasis both physically and spiritually. after a 45min ferry ride and another 1h45min long boat ride, we arrived at TELUNAS beach! and the place was just breathtaking!
we were greeted by cold scented towels, thirst quenching drink, and the most beautiful scenary i've ever see, like out of a movie!
"no your screen is not dirty. these were all the stars my cam could capture, NOTHING compared to what it was that night"-farand
but i think what i took away the most was just sitting and being still before Him, before His creation and to jsut gaze into the beauty of His creation. when sam, kunquan and i were singing 'Always', suddenly the words had so much more meaning...
“did You rise the sun for me
or paint a million stars that I might know Your Majesty?
Is Your voice upon the wind
Is everything I’ve known marked with my maker’s fingerprints?...
Can I feel You in the rain
Abandon all I have to have You capture me again
Let the earth resound with praise
Can You hear as all creation lives to glorify one name?”
[always-hillsong]
many a times we just forget to just stop and be still. "be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth" psalm 46:10
this is my spiritual oasis for the next part of the journey, and i hope i'll be enough to last till the next one arrives.
leaving you with more telunas photos...






