31.3.07
love this song..
good friday's coming...
THANK YOU FOR THIS LOVE
christopher chan
Jesus, Son of God
You gave up glory above
You've lived as a man
And walked on this earth
And took the path to Calvary
Jesus, Light and Life
You've opened my eyes, and I see
The mystery of love
The greatest sacrifice
The Son of God hung on a tree
Thank You for this love
Grace so undeserved You gave so freely
By Your death You gave me more than anyone could ever give
And I'm forever in Your debt
Touched by Your grace and mercy
Thank You for this love
You bore the curse of my sins so I'd be set free
To live a new life and understand the purpose You have for me
I was blind but now i see
Thank You for this love
I'm amazed that the King, the Creator
The Lord, the Almighty, knows me by name
And You call me Your own
And you shower Your love upon me
All of my days
being at life con ytd was such nostalgia, back to the days with after sch practices, late nights of setting up, and a great and eventful night on the day itself. being there ytd with a few of our life con'05 band and singing a couple of songs that we did a couple of years back really brought us back. many more life con's for shirley and chris to come! haha

;bassing at.
10:17 AM