12.8.08
okay, was reading ems blog about posting 8 random and candid stuff about yourself. and i was bored, so i decided to do the same too! haha
1) I always wear my socks first when i'm changing and ready to go out.
2) I always arrange my pens nicely before lecture or an exam, but they do not remain that way.
3) Shit, Shower and Shave. The things I need to do in the morning, in THAT order.
4) My name pronounced backwards is werdna gnow (werd-nahh ger---nawww)
5) Andrew Wong was actually the last president of the Legislative Council of Hong Kong during British Rule, the first and only Hong Kong Chinese to served the post. (that is obviously not me)
6) The toilet roll in my toilet must always have to end facing outwards and not having it inwards. If its not, I'll change it.
7) My handphone is always in my right pocket.
8) I can sleep on the train quite properly without any unglam moments of drools or open mouths :)
haha..it was quite tough doing it, but its done! okay ems, read it! and if u feel like doing one for fun, or in emily's words "commerate this special never-again day by sharing 8 random and candid facts" haha
leave a tag if you do! :)
;bassing at.
12:17 AM